Urban architects have a demanding job that involves not only long hours sitting in front of a computer, but also frequent site visits and research on zoning regulations. This lifestyle can take a toll on both the mind and body, which is why many architects turn to yoga as a way to find balance, reduce stress, and improve overall wellness.
If you have a friend or loved one who is an urban architect and loves practicing yoga, you may be wondering what kind of gift to give them. Fortunately, there are many thoughtful and practical gifts that can help them maintain their yoga practice while managing their busy lifestyle. In this guide, I will share gift ideas for urban architects who love yoga, from yoga gear to wellness gifts that can help them find balance and rejuvenate their body and mind.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. #commissionsearned
- Manduka EKO Superlite Yoga Travel Mat – 1.5mm thick, eco-friendly, made of natural tree rubber with superior catch grip for portability. A yoga mat can be a great tool for artists to practice yoga and other floor exercises at home or in the studio.
- This compact sketchbook is perfect for travel, with pages that are surprisingly thick for its price. The graph squares are visible yet gentle. While not archival quality, it’s still a great option for sketching on-the-go.
- Help your favorite urban architect protect their skin and the environment with this mineral face sunscreen SPF 20. Made with natural and organic ingredients, biodegradable and reef-friendly, this travel-sized zinc oxide sunscreen is perfect for daily use.
- The Down Dog Yoga Premium Cork Block is sustainably made in Portugal, in a stylish tan color, to enhance the architect’s yoga practice.
- Yoga straps: These can be a great tool for artists to improve their flexibility and achieve more challenging poses, particularly if they have tight muscles or limited mobility.
- AJNA Yoga bolsters: These pillows can be used to support the body during restorative yoga poses, helping architects to relax and rejuvenate after a long day of drawing, planning, or site visits.
- The MiiR Wide Mouth Water Bottle is a sleek and functional companion for your daily hydration needs. With vacuum insulation, leakproof technology, and durable stainless steel construction, it ensures that your drinks stay fresh and crisp all day long.
- Portable folding stool: A folding stool can provide a comfortable seat for the architect to sit and draw or sketch during site visits.
- Architect backpack: A backpack designed for architects can provide a secure and organized way to carry work tools and yoga gear.
- Outdoor blanket: A comfortable outdoor blanket can provide a cozy spot for the architects to sit and work while enjoying the outdoors.
- Portable music player: Listening to music can help artists relax and get into the creative zone while outdoors.
- Yoga DVD or online classes: Artists can benefit from a variety of yoga styles and practices with the convenience of an at-home practice.
- Meditation cushion: Architects can use a cushion to support their seated meditation practice, helping to keep them comfortable and focused.
- Sunglasses: A good pair of sunglasses can protect the architect’s eyes from the glare of the sun while working outdoors.
- Insect repellent: An insect repellent can help keep mosquitoes and other bugs at bay while working outdoors.